Crown Creations Cabinetmakers has been in business since 1985 and in Montana since 1988. We are a full service woodworking and cabinet building facility operating in a 7500 square foot shop staffed with skilled and versatile woodworkers and equipped with excellent, efficient machinery.
This means we can take your ideas (and give you some of ours) and implement them into beautiful finished pieces that suit the diverse and discriminating taste and needs of our clients. The possibilities are only limited by the imagination.
Please visit our extensive Portfolio for photographs of our work.
- Direct client consultation, planning and design, working with and facilitating builders, architects and interior designers.
- Design with computer aided and hand drawings.
- Fabrication of the approved design by highly
- Delivery and expert installation: on schedule and on budget.
- Residential Cabinetry
- Kitchens and Baths
- Countertops – Marble/Granite, Stainless Steel, Solid Surface (Corian,
Avonite, etc.), RichLite;Wood, Butcher Block, Concrete, and Plastic laminate
- Dens, Libraries, Bars, Built-Ins
- Closet Systems
- Commercial Cabinetry
- Office Suites
- File Systems
- Reception Counters
- Store Fixtures and Display Case
- Architectural Woodwork
- Doors – Interior and Exterior
- Staircases and Hand railings
- Base and case
- Crown and cornice
- Dining and Living Room
- Entertainment Centers
- Tables and Chairs
Inlay, Marquetry, Intarsia
- Antiquing – paints; stains and tinted lacquers
- Catalyzed Lacquers over custom stain and dye mixes
- Sheens—Dull to High Gloss
- Warm glazes
- Hand applied waxes
- Wood Carving
- Styles: a wide and varied range
- Original Designs with Contemporary Flair - our Nimbus Line®
- Traditional to Neo-Traditional
- Neo – Traditional
- Reclaimed Timbers
- Domestic or Exotic Mill-Cut Lumber and Veneers